At Clement junior we have a few fundamental principles:
• We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
• We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the
law, develop our services, or protect our rights.
• We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going
operation of one of our services.
At Clement Junior Pre-School we take our privacy responsibilities seriously and as such we will only use your personal information to manage our obligation towards your child – all personal information will only be used in accordance with this goal. From time to time, we will need to get in touch with you, either via email or telephone to update you about the Pre-School, any generic developments and to inform you of any issues relating to your child’s health and wellbeing. We will manage this data in a professional, ethical and secure way to maintain integrity of our records – so that we can run the Pre-School accordingly. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with thisprivacy statement. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure your information.
• Contact information including name, address, telephone number and email. We will only email you or contact you about work related matters.
• Other information relevant to customer feedback.
Use it to communicate with you.
• Manage our internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us, We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.